SAFETY. TEAMWORK. CLARITY.
BURNCO has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Ready Mix Sales Representative to join our Sales team in Burnaby, British Columbia. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our ready mix concrete products to prospective customers including but not limited to general contractors, developers, and commercial and residential flatwork contractors. You are a self-driven and results oriented individual that enjoys building long lasting relationships focused on trust, professionalism and innovation. Join a growing organization focused on supporting future community prosperity and enhance your professional skills and network. Apply Today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Establish positive working relationships with internal stakeholders by evaluating bid opportunities to determine cost-effective quotations, proposals and product specifications
- Maintain communication with existing and prospective customers to advertise our ready-mix concrete products while visiting job sites regularly to elicit customer feedback
- Develop and monitor territory intelligence, building permits, market size, customer base and competitors to support current sales targets
- Engage with Sales, Operations and Dispatch teams to ensure customer volume demands can be met by discussing customer projects, delivery schedules, and order changes
- Resolve customer issues, problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Attend regular sales meetings to review current and upcoming status of projects while participating in industry association events and hosting customer luncheons as required
- Perform visual inspection assessments of job site conditions and recommend solutions to correct problems if they occur
- Adhere to company policies and procedures while preparing timely and accurate reports as requested
Work Location & Hours
5324 Riverbend Dr, Burnaby, BC V3N 4P8
- Hours of work will be Monday to Friday totaling 40 hours per week
- Travel to various job sites will be required
What We Would Like From You
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in Business Administration/Commerce, Sales, or Engineering
- Combination of sales knowledge and experience in the Ready Mix Construction industry is considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proven passion for customer service and a high standard of service delivery as demonstrated through the ability to successfully acquire new accounts and execute a sales plan
- Exceptional ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality when managing sensitive information
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
Important: Applicant selected for hire will be required to complete a background check (which includes references and credential verifications). Candidate hired will also be subject to BURNCO’s Canadian COVID-19 vaccination policy in effect at the time.
At BURNCO, we believe in paying people what they’re worth. To ensure our pay levels are competitive, we participate in comparative salary surveys and analysis.
PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE PROGRAM
BURNCO has a performance-based culture where compensation and bonuses are linked to performance from an individual contribution and overall company measure.
KEEPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY – BURNCO HAS GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS
BURNCO offers an extensive employee benefits package including: Health and Dental Care, Vision and Life Insurance.
BURNCO RRSP PLAN
BURNCO wants to assist employees in preparing for life after work through our excellent group retirement plan. RRSP Plan employee’s may contribute up to 6% of their base salary and BURNCO provides a matching contribution.
Since 1912, BURNCO has been supplying aggregate construction materials as a successful, family-run business based in Calgary. Over the last 110 years we have embraced innovative technology and new marketplaces while always maintaining the vision and values that were first introduced by our founder, James F. Burns. Today we continue our unwavering commitment to safety, our renewed focus on family leadership and our steady, dependable growth into the future. We look forward to having you join us on that journey.
BURNCO ROCK PRODUCTS Ltd
View original article here Source