Are you looking for a full-time opportunity in a growing company?
Would you describe yourself as someone who enjoys working with machinery and the Forklift (Reach)?
We are looking for someone just like you to join our warehouse team in Richmond. The Reach Truck operator contributes to the success of the company by playing a critical role in the
order fulfillment portion of the business. YOu will make a great fit for this position if you are good with the accuracy of the orders and if you enjoy working in a team setting.
What you need to know about the job:
– Monday to Friday shifts from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
– The pay is $22/h
– The job involves about 70 % of the work on the Reach Forklift Truck and 30% General Labor.
– You will be handling furniture products that all come stored in cardboard boxes.
– The lifting requirements are up to 60 lbs. There are heavier products that you will get help lifting.
– This is a long-term job and will make a great fit if you are interested in growing your career.
– There are opportunities for Weekend shifts.
– Physical fast-paced environment
– Weekly paychecks
– Great culture and working atmosphere
– New warehouse in Vancouver in a company that has doubled in employee count over the last year.
– This is a great job for someone who is looking to move up to leadership and supervision.
– Shipping and receiving of inventory: receipt, pick, pack, ship and return of product
– Completing regular inventory verification and counting including cycle counts with a
high degree of accuracy
– Maintain clean work environment free of debris and hazards
– Comply with warehousing rules and regulations as well as with company policies and
– Loads unloads, replenishes, and restocks various areas using skid steer, forklift, pallet
– Follows proper processes and completes paperwork for order picking, returns or
identifying damaged goods
– Report defects, incidents and accidents, and violations to management.
Formal Education or Equivalent
● Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
● Reach Truck Forklift Certified (preferred)
● Experience working in a warehouse setting.
● WHMIS Certified (preferred)
Does the Reach Truck Operator position sound like something you would love doing as a job? Please respond to this Ad with a copy of your resume and optional cover letter. For any inquiries about the position, text 236-330-7956.
We will be looking forward to your call!
View original article here Source