Randstad Canada is working with our client in Richmond, BC, in securing long-term employees for their group. Our client is a growing company dealing with the logistics of furniture supply and storage.
Randstad Canada is looking for Reach Forklift Operators in Richmond near the intersection of No. 5 Road and Jacobson Way.
The starting wage for this position is $22/hr. The shift is Mondays – Fridays, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
– weekly pay
– contract to permanent work (permanent hire after 600 hours)
– opportunity to join a company that has doubled in size in the past year
– advancement opportunities as a result of business growth
– medical and dental benefits from day one via Randstad Canada
– use of a Reach forklift in a warehouse setting
– physical labour including heavy lifting (doing assisted lifts with 2 – 3 people)
– RF scanner use as needed
– prior experience using Reach forklift (certification an asset)
– comfortable with continual walking/standing/bending
– comfortable with heavy lifting of 50 lbs – 60 lbs
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application.
International students able to work full-time hours welcome to apply!
View original article here Source