Randstad Canada is hiring a Reach and Cherry Picker Forklift Operator for a position with our client in Richmond, BC.
The location is near the intersection of Blundell Road and Nelson Road and is accessible by driving and public transit.
The wage increases base on tenure:
– 0 – 6 months: $16.50/lhr
– 6 – 12 months: $21.58/hr
– 12 months +: $24.42/hr
The work schedule is Mondays – Fridays, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
– weekly pay schedule
– medical and dental benefits from day one
– opportunity for permanent hire at the end of the contract
– straight shift schedule on day shift
– safe operation of reach and cherry picker forklift in a warehouse setting
– aiding with production work doing general labour as needed
– providing general help to the warehouse as needed
– reach truck and cherry picker experience/certification an asset
– prior experience in warehouse settings an asset
This is a position with one of our leading clients in the electrical supply warehousing industry – apply today for your chance at long-term work!
International students able to work full-time hours welcome to apply!
View original article here Source