Penske is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role. Please apply today. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing. You can learn more about our company approach on our main company career page Gopenske.com.
Take charge. Think fast. Move forward. As a Sales and Operations Management Trainee in our fast-paced environment, you will use your hard-earned degree to run a business and quickly solve problems for our customers – who will depend on you to achieve success.
Penske will introduce you to our sales processes, leading-edge technology and winning company culture through ongoing training and mentoring to help cultivate the skills and expertise you need to succeed in all aspects of our business: sales, operations, finance, customer service, technology and more. You’ll collaborate with a high-energy, driven team as you build a solid foundation in sales and operations. You’ll enjoy flexible schedules, excellent benefits, associate incentives and discount programs. You’ll be on the fast track to furthering your management career, with advancement opportunities at hundreds of our locations nationwide.
Location: 2916 Norland Ave, Burnaby, BC
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts – including many of the Fortune 500.
- Manage our large inventory of world class and nationally recognized vehicles, balancing fleet productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic workspace
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business or Marketing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing or sales role preferred
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- A valid Class G/ Class 5 driver’s license is required, as is the ability and willingness to drive our Penske vehicles, including a 26’ box truck
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference check.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 2916 Norland Ave Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
Primary Location: Canada-British Columbia-Burnaby
Zip: V5B 3A6
Job: Management Trainee
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Management Trainee
Req ID: 2006069
View original article here Source