Company operating name: Powell River Educational Services Society (PRESS)
Business address: 4351 Ontario Street, Powell River, BC V8A 1V3
Title of the position: Project Manager (NOC 1221), Royal Roads International School, Powell River Campus
• Liaison work between PRESS, Royal Roads Victoria, and Royal Roads India agencies.
• Planning for logistics of campus development in Powell River
• Research, reporting, and recommendations on all aspects of Powell River campus development
• Presentations to senior decision makers at Royal Roads Victoria and PRESS Directors, plus any affiliated or related agencies, institutions, businesses or decision makers.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting of all aspects of this project.
• Responsible for ensuring project proceeds on time and on budget.
• Work with marketing and recruitment teams to ensure compliance with project development.
• Development, execution and oversight of all communication protocols.
• Protection of branding of existing institutions and partners and of new campus.
• Ensure good relations with First Nations through establishing an ongoing dialogue.
• Recognizing additional opportunities to enhance to of project success.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in project management
• A university degree or college diploma in business
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $25.50 per hour
• Dental, health and life insurance benefits
Location(s) of work: 4351 Ontario Street, Powell River, BC V8A 1V3
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source