Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We strive to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. From the financial advisor managing our health care resources, to the IT professional enabling life-saving data, to the nurse and physician on the front line of patient care, everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.
Bring your skills in project management, stakeholder engagement and change management to this key role, leading planning, implementation and evaluation of sustainable clinical operations initiatives as the Project Leader, Systems Optimization. This full time position will be based out of our Central City offices in Surrey.
Build your career experience as you:
- Provide coordination and project management within a change management context, and to support operational improvement priorities.
- Coordinate the functional programming and design phase of project development by assessing and identifying clinical and user needs in consultation with the program managers and clinical experts.
- Lead, plan, develop, implement and/or evaluate new or redesigned services/programs to support systems improvement priorities while ensuring alignment with operational requirements and provincial mandates.
- Provide facilitation and coaching to program/service teams to support the development, monitoring and analysis of System Optimization solutions for the assigned program/service by acting as a resource in the application of quality improvement knowledge and expertise to the assigned areas.
- Establish a project charter, plan and objectives to outline operational improvement timelines and deliverables.
- Promote the transfer of knowledge derived from organizational and provincial collaborations into clinical improvement activities and support the spread of improvement efforts.
- Link and network with other health authorities, the Ministry of Health and professional associations to keep abreast of relevant changes and innovations.
Here is what we would like you to have:
- Master’s degree in business or a health care discipline, supplemented with seven (7) to ten (10) years’ recent, related progressively responsible leadership experience, including related experience in project and change management; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Valid BC Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes.
Here are more reasons for you to apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Phenomenal opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- A chance to create a difference every day in the world of health care.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in the communities we serve! Apply today, so we can continue the conversation.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Find out what it’s like to work here. Like us on Facebook(@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram(@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights!
Job ID: 41634567
View original article here Source