Maid Near Me Inc.
Our team of highly qualified cleaning experts provide quality home cleaning, a break from household chores for our clients, and peace of mind during these challenging times. Leveraging a management team with over 15 years in residential cleaning, exceptional customer service is our mantra. With Maid Near Me, you get cleaning services of exceptional quality, flexible scheduling, and great customer care from start to finish.
Areas serviced include Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, and Surrey, and Coquitlam.
House Cleaner / Cleaner
If you enjoy cleaning, are dependable, independent, take pride in your work and like the idea of someone else managing the marketing, billing and customer service calls or emails – Maid Near Me is perfect for you! We are looking for friendly, independent, experienced cleaning professionals with an eye for detail. Is this you? We would love to hear from you.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
• Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen area
• Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms – toilets, showers/tubs, counters and sinks
• Dusting and Polishing furniture and fixtures
• Making beds and dusting bedrooms
• Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
• Sanitizing of all high-touch areas of the home (Light switches, door knobs, etc.)
• Friendly, energetic, reliable and people positive professional
• Minimum 1 year of professional residential cleaning (You MUST know how to clean!)
• Ability to deliver superior customer service
• Great attention to detail (our clients expect the best)
• Be reliable and have your own car
• Able to pass a background check
Customer and client health and safety is especially important to Maid Near Me. We require our contractors to wear all appropriate PPE and social distance while in client homes, ensure that their equipment is being cleaned and sanitized between homes and follow all covid-19 safety protocols.
WHY JOIN US?!
• Flexible hours – work around what is important in your life!
• Great pay – $24 – $30/hour and you can write off your expenses
• Engaging and physically active work
• Make a difference in someone’s life – free up time for others so they can focus on what is important in their lives!
• We take care of marketing, customer service, scheduling, billing and all administrative overhead – Just show up and clean!
HOW TO APPLY?!
• Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include areas you are available to work in, your availability and why you would be a great addition to our team!
View original article here Source