Are you mechanically inclined and do you want to make your career in production industry.
Join our growing team of Welders at an exciting client located in Surrey.
Job type : Fulltime
What is in it for you :
* Fulltime opportunity.
* $36 per hour.
* Learning opportunity.
What is the job:
* Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
* Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal pipe and other segments using processes such as GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and SAW
* Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment.
* Repair worn parts of metal products
* Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
What do you bring to the job :
* Completion of High School. Journeyman or Red Seal Welder with Level B Certification with Logbook. 2 years of new and repair welding experience.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Forklift license is an asset.
Stop your job search and apply today. We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source