Are you experienced in warehousing or production and looking for a new challenge?
Does a job with a unionized environment and guaranteed pay increases sound like your type of job?
If you answered yes to the questions above and are looking for a long-term job, we are currently looking for someone just like you.
As a Press helper, you will be reporting to the Production Supervisors, the Press Helper will assist the Press Operator in running the press to ensure all products are manufactured at the highest company quality standards. The Pres Helper will also be responsible for maintaining and working in a safe and clean work environment.
What you need to know about the job:
– This is a full-time opportunity and ideal for someone looking for a long-term job.
– There are rotating morning, afternoon, and night shifts involved.
– You will be allowed to apply for other positions within the three facilities located at the same address – there are options to get trained as Machine Operators, Shipper Receivers, Quality control, and leadership roles.
Time of Shifts are Rotational
What we offer
– It is a full-time position with opportunities for overtime.
– Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated work environment where you can develop your potential and
launch an exciting career.
– Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package including profit share,
pension, and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs. Safety Boot Allowance, all PPE provided.
– Scheduled pay increases.
<What you will do
-Will work with the operator to learn operator functions in running the machine, preventative maintenance, and general cleaning of the press and press areas.
-Read and understand all the information supplied for the running of a job including how to stage materials for current and upcoming jobs.
-Plant work/material flow & 5S, understand and recognize areas to re-stock supplies around the press.
– Inventory and materials, able to identify and coordinate all materials needed to run the job.
-Waste reduction & Uptime, able to identify all film scrap types.
-Experience in a manufacturing/production environment. Print industry experience is considered an asset.
-Strong communication skills, able to read, write and speak English fluently.
-General proficiency in computers.
-Able to pass a color test
-Able to lift 50-60lbs.
-Able to work rotating 12-hour shifts, days & nights
If this sounds like a good long-term fit for you, apply now. We are looking to start hiring as soon as possible.
Three easy ways to reach us:
1. E-mail resume to Sky @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call or text Sky @ 604-345-0370
We look forward to meeting you.
View original article here Source