• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who install, repair and maintain piping systems used for the transmission of steam, heat, water, oil and other liquids and gases in residential, commercial, industrial and other installations
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Recommend measures to improve productivity and Train workers
• Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
• Prepare schedules and other reports
• May supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and laborers.
• Completion of secondary school & any trade certification adds advantage for plumbing works is an asset.
Interested candidates can contact to 778-241-7599 or send resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source