Are you a Pharmacy Assistant looking for an opportunity to work in a unique, non-retail pharmacy setting? Are you looking to join a team in an exciting, fast-paced environment with a focus on patient service? The Randstad Healthcare team is currently supporting the search for full-time, permanent Pharmacy Assistants at a non-retail pharmacy in Surrey. This role offers full time hours (40 scheduled hours per week and 8-hour shifts). The pharmacy is open Monday through Sunday 6am – 6pm (weekends are shared)
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire role offering benefits. We are seeking candidates who have experience with prescription entry looking to work with a company where they can GROW! This is an environment where career growth potential is strong. The pharmacy company is growing and well-established and looking for more energetic, enthusiastic and experienced pharmacy assistants to join the team. Apply today!
– Competitive starting hourly wage rate based on years of experience as a Pharmacy Assistant specifically relating to prescription entry, billing/adjudication
– Overtime is paid in accordance with Employment Standards legislation in BC
– This is a direct-hire, full-time career opportunity (the successful candidate is our client’s employee from day one – this is not a temp role)
– COVID protocols are in place to ensure employee safety
– Receiving prescriptions and customer calls/emails/chats and supporting patient service excellence
– Entering prescriptions into pharmacy software
– Handling prescription billing and resolving any adjudication issues
– Answering questions and problem solving
– Working independently as well as part of a large team of pharmacy assistants and pharmacists
– This role is primarily desk-based in an office-style pharmacy setting
– 1 or more years of experience in a customer service / sales role in any setting (ex. retail, cashier, etc.) is required
– Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in any setting (or completion of a Pharmacy Assistant diploma from a College Program) is required
– Proficient in Kroll or other pharmacy software preferred; general computer proficiency is required
– Familiarity with resolving basic adjudication and 3rd party billing issues is preferred
– Great communication skills
– Positive, can-do attitude – service oriented attitude
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a large team
Qualified, available and interested candidates are encouraged click “apply” on this page and submit an application via Randstad Canada’s confidential career portal. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
Randstad Canada and the organizations we recruit for value diversity and are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants, upon request, at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with relevant provincial accessibility legislation and Human Rights Code(s). All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
We appreciate your application and thank you for your interest!
Meet Randstad Healthcare’s Clinical & Management Division:
Randstad Canada’s Healthcare Clinical & Management Division recruits exclusively for direct-hire permanent and long-term contract allied healthcare and healthcare leadership employment opportunities, on behalf of healthcare companies across Canada. The Central Region Healthcare Division is based in Mississauga, Ontario, where we also have a team available to support your Healthcare Administrative Support-related requirements. Randstad Canada’s Healthcare team in Quebec also has an incredible track record of success supporting healthcare administrative, clinical and management professionals and related recruits, throughout Quebec!
The Healthcare Clinical & Management Division focuses primarily on clinical and operational roles at staff, management and senior management levels in Pharmacy, Optical, Disability Case Management, Nursing, Medical Lab and Health Charity sectors. We support progressive employers in a variety of professional healthcare practice settings who are looking for fantastic healthcare-educated and experienced candidates like you!
All communication is strictly confidential – we treat your personal information, and your confidential job search overall, with a great deal of respect.
There is absolutely no cost whatsoever for job seekers to use our services. We are hired by companies to help facilitate the recruitment and selection process and support candidates as they look to find rewarding work that can carry them forward – human forward. Watch this video to learn what we mean by “human forward:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cObQpA9sA0
Our involvement in the direct-hire recruitment process does not affect candidate compensation in any way.
Why apply for this opportunity via Randstad Canada – what is the process?
When you apply for a career opportunity via Randstad’s Healthcare Clinical & Management Division, we will discuss the role with you prior to presenting your information to our client, to determine whether or not the role suits your needs on various levels. If there is a good fit between our client’s requirements and your background, and your career path/company culture ‘likes,’ then we will professionally represent your profile directly to the hiring manager. We help manage the recruitment process. We will get you timely feedback concerning your application so you know where you stand. If hired, you are our client’s employee from day one. Our involvement does not affect compensation in any way.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, and for taking the time to learn about Randstad Canada’s Healthcare Clinical & Management Division’s professional recruitment services! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We ask that you kindly submit any resumes/applications through the career portal exclusively, however, questions about our Healthcare Service offerings are welcome to be directed to Jennifer Andrew, Director, Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source