Wicked Cafe is looking for an experienced part-time baker to work at our Kitsilano/Fairview location starting ASAP.
We are searching for someone with previous experience on desserts, pastries or bread. We are also interested in recent graduates or current culinary students.
Our future baker should:
– Be available to work part-time up to 20 hours/week including weekends and holidays
– Be ready to start at 7:30 AM
– Have at least 1 year of baking experience OR has completed or is currently attending post secondary education in culinary arts
– Be very fast and efficient with an eye for detail
– Be mature and confident when working alone
– Have good problem-solving skills
– Have excellent communication and customer service skills
Benefits: free (unlimited) drinks and food on the shift, free professional latte art class, regular team buildings.
Wicked Cafe is an independently owned business run by a young international team. We focus on specialty espresso drinks and original house-made baking. We help each member to find their talent and let them work on extra projects such as latte art, social media or shop decorations. We are growing and ready for an addition to our crazy team :). Check us out on Instagram @wicked_cafe.
Attach your resume and drop us a few lines about yourself. Alternatively, bring your resume and introduce yourself in person at Wicked Cafe.
We are looking forward for meeting you!
View original article here Source