***WILLING TO PROVIDE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES***
• Preferable to have experience in hydraulic drilling and overburden and rock drilling, BUT willing to train for those who are interested to become a driller or who already have some relevant experience
• Have worked with anchor bars, grouting, and drilled pile machines
• Familiar with operating and maintaining various types of hydraulic equipment
• Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Good communication skills
• Able to provide instruction to the drilling crew and work in a team environment
• Willing to work with flexibility in hours, tasks, etc.
Please email your resume and include the posting title in the subject.
We thank you in advance for your interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source