Immediate! Great opportunity to work with this international Company., this is a temp to perm opportunity to be a part of this great group.
Order Picker is responsible for picking order both manually and with the use of RF gun, Packing the picked products and quality check.
• Under direct supervision, the role of the warehouse teammate is to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within established guidelines;
• Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed;
• Opens cartons, sorts and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas;
• Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity;
• Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence;
• Prepares products for distribution within facilities;
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department;
• Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within established guidelines;
• Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers;
• Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system;
• Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
• Warehouse experience preferred;
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs;
• Maintains a professional appearance and follows the customer service philosophy of the Company;
• Must be available Monday to Friday as well.
Pay rate: $15.50-16/hr
Shift : Days and afternoons
Interested candidates please reply at the earliest.
View original article here Source