Are you a seasoned software developer with extensive experience on the Oracle stack? Our Downtown Vancouver client, a prominent member of the healthcare sector, is seeking to hire an Oracle Developer, on a contract basis with strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Oracle Developer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As an Oracle Developer with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• Contract position with strong probability of extension.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver office.
What will you do?
As an Oracle Developer with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Create/customize JSF pages based on UI / UX needs.
• Integrate with current legacy application modules.
• Establish design, development guidelines and standards.
• Conform to ADF Best Practices / Standards.
• Understand business needs for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Collaborate with other PROMIS team members to carry out project requirements and deliverables.
• Adhere to and provide input for improvement of existing Software Development Life Cycles processes / methodologies & development standards for PROMIS.
• Design and develop operational / BI reports.
• Design & develop complex prototypes to explore design patterns and workflows.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Oracle Developer role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• 5+ years’ experience developing medium-complex software solutions.
• 3-5 years’ experience with Oracle Forms / Oracle Reports / Oracle BI Publisher.
• 2-3 years’ experience with Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
• 2-3 years’ experience with Oracle SQL Developer, JDeveloper, PL/SQL Developer.
• Previous experience in healthcare a strong asset.
• Experience with PROMIS application a strong asset.
• Experience in DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web Services – SOAP/REST, Web Services Security.
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins, Git, and Confluence.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If the prospect of collaborating with a high-performing team to support the continuous development, release and deployment of cutting-edge software intrigues you, then the Oracle Developer role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Meenakshi Yadav with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.