Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
This Executive Assistant Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Providing support to the EVP, Duty Free in the execution of his/her responsibilities by effectively managing the day-to-day operation of the Duty Free Team.
• The responsibility for managing the administrative functions, establishing administrative procedures and guidelines related to the Duty Free Team.
• Acting as a liaison between the EVP and Cluster Offices (London, UK; Madrid, Spain; New Jersey, USA) and Head office (Basel, Switzerland). This also includes external clients within and in airport locations across North America.
• Shares access to EVP’s calendar to facilitate and communicate changes and keeps current all events impacting EVP’s availability
• Maintains EVP’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Report Preparation & Support:
• Prepare various regular and ad hoc reports and presentations & creates, edits and distributes communications on behalf of EVP as required
• Prepares EVP’s expense reports, travel expense reports, medical expense submissions; monitors and tracks reimbursement on a timely basis. – Benefit Plan Administration & resolve issues/disagreements with Health Spending account with Sunlife.
Meeting Support and Event Planning:
• Represents EVP by attending meetings in the EVP’s absence; speaking for the EVP. Speaking on behalf of EVP on issues relating to the organization according to EVP’s instructions
• Leads or assists in planning and overseeing various events and receptions, meeting space for the EVP and provides details as needed
• Support EVP in D&I Committee meeting with all administrative tasks
• Coordinates complex travel plans and books flights/accommodations & maintains trip log
• Books hotels for visiting company guests & prepares travel insurance claims for EVP as required
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions or action items
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Follow up on deadlines and commitments to or from executive while exercising initiative in adapting procedures to address problems and affect resolution
• Conserves EVP’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications & anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of the EVP’s time
• Produce well written and visually appealing documentation, memos and business letters both confidential and regular
• Conduct relevant research to support projects and assist with project status updates
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks
• Cover last minute issues which could arise off hours
Key Relationships to be maintained
• Senior Leader Team (SLT): EVP, Commercial Director, RVPs, Travel Trade & Promotion VP, Supply Chain & Logistics VP
• Executive Assistants in other clusters and HQ
• HR Team, IT Team
• External relationships for booking events, hotels, meeting space
• 5 years of experience, supporting at an executive level
• The ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours is expected
• Driver’s license and vehicle required
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong and effective communication and presentation skills both oral and written to reflect corporate image
• High level of judgment and familiar with business etiquette best practices
• Excellent scheduling and time management skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; relationship and networking skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive in anticipating EVP’s future needs
• High level of professionalism and integrity; ability to deal with highly confidential information
• Experience in report preparation
• Flexible and adaptable attitude to constantly changing environment and demand
• Attention to detail, self-directed, strong tech and social media skills, discretion, customer centric
• Knowledge working with Prezi presentation software
• Bachelor degree in business
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Sun Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
All candidates must be able to work in Canada.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Job ID: 35014707
View original article here Source