Daytona Motorsports is one of the largest authorized dealers of Suzuki, Yamaha, and KTM Motorcycles in British Columbia with the head office of the business located at 837 East Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 3R2. We are currently looking for two experienced Motorcycle Mechanics to join our dynamic team in these full-time permanent positions which involve the repair and service of motorcycles.
• Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults;
• Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts;
• Perform scheduled maintenance service;
• Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance;
• Use OEM manufacturer computers or tablets.
Specific Job Requirements:
• 5 years or more experience as a Motorcycle Mechanic working with Japanese and/or KTM brands which includes min 1-year full-time experience working with 2016 or newer models
• Proficient in English
Salary and Work Hours:
• $35.00/ hour- 40 hours /week
• Dental, group insurance, and life insurance benefits
The employer is committed to employment equity. This position is open to the general public and the following groups: people with disabilities, youths, new immigrants, aboriginal people, and older workers.
Please be advised that only those applicants who meet the specific job requirements stated above (eligibility should be clearly stated in a resume) will be considered for this position.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume.
View original article here Source