*** Hourly wage negotiable during interview ***
Here at Medlife Clinic, our goal is to provide comprehensive consultations and quality medical services to our patients, alongside prioritizing our staff for the important work they do.
**NOTE: Please advise that your 1 year of MOA experience should be filled in Canada.**
– Maintain patient confidentiality.
– Receive and communicate messages between doctors, medical staff, and patients.
– Use health software (WOLF EMR) and other computer applications.
– Book appointments, prepare invoices, letters, and medical records.
– Answer phones, schedule medical appointments, etc.
– Preform urinalysis and other tests as directed by doctors.
– Operate office equipment such as voice mail, messaging systems, photocopiers, fax machines, and document scanners.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
We’ve installed clear plastic barriers. All patients are required to wear masks (in addition to our medical staff), all surfaces are sanitized regularly and cleaned everyday. Patients only come in with prior appointments as advised by doctors.
View original article here Source