The Material Handler is responsible for material handling duties including, but not limited to:
- Picking machine part orders;
- Lift and move various items weighing up to 50lbs;
- Entering data into computerized system;
- Move various items utilizing a forklift; and
- Function in an industrial environment in a safe manner in accordance with WorkSafeBC laws and regulations and Company policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Blueprint reading course or equivalent preferred;
- Supply Chain Management Level 1 course preferred;
- 1 year industrial or manufacturing experience;
- Ability to lift and move machinery and other items without damage and with attention to safety;
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50lbs on a regular basis; and
- Ability to use and care for mechanical hand tools, power tools, and measuring equipment.
BENEFITS: As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (hourly rate), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, and a generous paid time off program.
Pro Mach is committed to providing an accessible workspace. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process please notify the Company.
At Wexxar BEL, corrugated container packaging applications are limited only by the imagination. Our Wexxar case formers and case sealers have been installed in nearly 40 countries and consistently bring customers the lowest cost of ownership and the highest standards of safety. Wexxar also offers the BEL line of corrugated box sealers, tapers, and packing systems as well as the IPak line of tray and bliss formers, stackers, and sealers systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Wexxar helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
- 3 year(s): Technical Aptitude
- 1 year(s): Working in an Industrial or Manufacturing Environment
- 1 year(s): Ability to lift and move machinery and other items without damage using a forklift
- High School or better in Other
- Data Entry
- Forklift Operation
- ERP Software
- Blueprint Reading
- Analytical Skills
- Technically Inclined
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
View original article here Source