Employer: 1106557 BC Ltd., doing business as Kona’s Barber Shop and Kona’s Baby Boutique
Employer address: 1711 Manitoba Street Vancouver, BC V5Y 0H8
Position name: Manager of Operations
Location of work: 1711 Manitoba Street Vancouver, BC V5Y 0H8
Nature of position: Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week)
Wage: $95,000 per annum
Vacation: 10 days
Language required: English, spoken and written
How to apply: Please send your cover letter and resume, attention Amber Kashani, by email to email@example.com.
JOB DUTIES. The following duties will be performed in this position:
• Establish objectives for the company; formulate and approve appropriate policies and programs.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the business of the employer and specifically (at present) the operations of Kona’s barber and baby product businesses.
• Acquire new divisions in line with the goals of the company and ensure that those divisions are properly managed and directed.
• Meet with management of various divisions regularly to ensure smooth operations in those divisions.
• Through management, oversee all staff groupings and senior staff positions.
• Hire and train middle managers, directors, or other executive staff.
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning.
• Plan and control budget and inventory.
• Represent the company in advertising/marketing contracts.
REQUIREMENTS. The successful applicant will possess, at a minimum, the following skills and experience:
• Post-secondary degree.
• At least two years of experience in business management.
• Experience in making staffing decisions, supervising employees and liaising with clients.
• Familiarity with POS systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Motivated individual with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in other day-to-day business operations, including financial operations and marketing.
• Attention to detail and professional communication style.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source