About Bang Bang Tang (www.bangbangtang.ca)
Bang Bang Tang Consulting Service provides international students with a wide range of services, including education planning, visa application, student post-arrival services, etc. With more than ten year’s industry experience, the company is an authorized agent of hundreds of public and private schools in Canada. Bang Bang Tang Consulting Service has had more than 4000 students in the company database.
Bang Bang Tang Consulting Service is seeking an International Student Service Manager to fulfill company needs and provide the best service experience for our students to fuel company growth.
Salary: $60,000 Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Working location: 1618-4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the company to improve overall operations and business development.
• Develop and supervise the implement marketing strategies.
• Evaluate and verify employee performance by reviewing completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Ensure effective work procedures and update the employee workbook.
• Direct and advise staff in developing and implementing service quality assessment strategies.
• Plan operation budgets and monitor administrative expenses.
• Resolve customer complaints and assist Education Consultants in complicated client relationships.
• Arrange and organize employees to participate in information sessions with partner schools or organizations.
• Participate in the development and implementation of student retention strategies.
• Establish overall training and development strategy for junior employees.
• Participate in hiring of employees.
Skills and Qualifications:
• College diploma in business administration or related area
• Two years or plus of experience in a related field
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Drug tests and criminal checks are required due to some clients are minors
View original article here Source