Colour is What We Do!
You probably don’t realize it but, every day, wherever you go, you’re looking at our work. That’s because more people choose our decorative paints and performance coatings than those of any other manufacturer. When you join Dulux Paints, you join Canada’s leader in decorative paints.
We are seeking a customer service focused Manager in Training to join our diverse team.
What you will do:
As a Manager in Training, you will have the opportunity to expand your people and business management skills as you take the initiate to learn the Store Manager role to become our next leader. You will be responsible for leading the store in the Store Managers absence as you provide exceptional customer experiences and assist in directing store operations to meet sales, expenses, and profit and budget goals.
What you bring:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing sales role
- 1+ years’ experience supervising a team of up to 10 employees
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Post-Secondary Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Previous paint experience is an asset
- Ability and willingness to relocate
Why work for Dulux Paints?
At Dulux Paints, we offer a dynamic work environment that cultivates excellence while promoting new ideas and innovation. We are committed to supporting your success through collaborative team efforts while still allowing you to shine as an individual. With ample opportunities for advancement and unwavering support from the Dulux team, you truly have the freedom to paint your future.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will also receive:
- Competitive compensation & benefits program
- Pension contribution with employer matching
- Discounts on paint and related products
- Advancement opportunities
Add Colour to Your Career & Apply Online Today!
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, PPG Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, for candidates participating in the recruitment process.