Delivering with Uber is an easy way to earn money in your spare time. You sign up, deliver whenever it works for you, and get paid every week.
Why deliver with Uber?
- Flexibility: With Uber, you are the boss. You choose when and how often you earn. It’s totally flexible around your schedule, so you never miss out on the important things in your life.
- Make good money: You earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants. Between deliveries, it’s just you, so turn up the music and cruise around town.
- Choose your wheels: Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, scooter, or bike.
How it works:
When you go online, you start receiving delivery requests. After you accept a request, you drive or ride to the restaurant, pick up the order, and drop it off at the customer’s location. The app gives you optional turn-by-turn directions.
When you deliver with a car, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a vehicle 1999 or newer (less than 20 years)
- Have a valid Class 1-5 Driver’s License
- Have an Owner’s certificate of insurance and vehicle licence
- Proof of Work Eligibility (Passport, Residency card, Birth certificate, Citizenship card,
- Work permit)
- Driving record of the last three years of driving from ICBC
When you deliver with a bicycle, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a bicycle
- Have proof of work eligibility
- Have a Government Photo ID
- Feel comfortable riding your bike around the city
If you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you might also consider partnering with Uber Eats to earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other food or restaurant delivery networks like SkipTheDishes, GrubHub, Foodler, Seamless, Eats24. Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving, food delivery services, and transportation industries to other industries.
View original article here Source