Do you describe yourself as someone who enjoys paying attention to details? Are you looking to develop your troubleshooting and mechanical skills? If so, we are looking for people just like you. The nutritional supplements manufacturing department in Coquitlam is growing and we are looking for a Machine Operator who will help ensure the set-up, operation, and cleaning of high-performing machines is done in a safe and efficient manner.
What you need to know about the job:
Monday to Friday: 6:15 am – 2:15 pm (Morning Shift)
– A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow to more technical Machine Operator functions. Each improvement level comes with a pay increase as you grow towards a Maintenance machine Operator role. The pay can go up as high as $25/H.
– Great benefits, including company-matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events, and $50 per quarter to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
– The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
Machine Operator expectations:
– This is a fast-paced job that requires the use of hand tools and a sound mechanical aptitude.
– You will be expected to adhere to all procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
– Your duties will require lifting of up to 50 lbs and rolling units of up to 100 lbs.
– The job involves constant training and development. With more training comes more pay.
– You will be expected to work alone and in a team setting.
– Previous experience as a machine operator or exposure to work that requires the use of hand tools and mechanical tasks.
– Ability to safely lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Available to work the morning shift.
– You are good at focusing on the little things and understanding the importance of attention to detail.
– You are looking for a career; a long-term job where you can grow and move up to leadership.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Jocelyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Jocelyn@ 778.773.4203
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source