Licensed Practical Nurse
Part-Time or Full Time
Morgan Creek Medical is a full-service, community based, Family Practice. Our team supports 10 busy physicians.
We are currently hiring a Part-time or Full time, energetic Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a successful team player with experience multitasking in a dynamic, fast paced work environment. We are looking for an LPN who is proficient in digital communication and who conducts their work in a proficient and professional manner.
Licensed Practical Nurse – Diploma
• Perform functions for patients with predictable outcomes including activities such as calling patients, planning their next visits, implementing, evaluating and documenting client care, and providing support to clients and their families.
• Complete tasks sent by doctors and bill accordingly
• Work collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary care team and under Office manager, and support of the doctors.
• Perform injections in the office for patients.
• Perform wound care and ear syringing
• Assist with well child checks and perform MMSE/MOCA assessments
• Assist referrals desk with appointment notification and documentation
We are looking for LPNs with the following qualities:
Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
Caring, friendly attitude
Strong customer service, leadership, and communication skills
Ability to work in an independent, self-driven environment
Enthusiasm to contribute positively in the community in a healthcare setting Familiar working with EMR systems (profiled preferred) Experience with MSP billing procedures