Are you looking for somewhere to build a lasting career? Higher Ground Landscaping has been a leader in creating beautiful landscapes and providing customers with exceptional service.
We are an ITA registered company, so you can further your career and get your Red Seal with us, if you’re the right fit!
We believe exceptional service begins with hiring and retaining the very best employees, promoting from within and cultivating a family-like atmosphere throughout all branches of the company. We are looking for hardworking, dedicated, and customer-centric people to join our team!
We do awesome work, mainly landscape design and landscape renovation of single family homes throughout the Lower Mainland.
We value learning, respect, integrity, commitment, accountability, leadership, honour, courage and results. If you have a high sense of urgency, are proactive, customer-focused, are professional and do what you say you’re going to do, we’d like to talk with you!
You like the great outdoors and some of your hobbies and interests include one or more of the following: hiking, canoeing, fishing, skiing, camping, and/or hunting, and you’re generally energized by being outside. We work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
Your friends and workmates describe you as hard-working, friendly, and a team player!
We’re looking for experienced skilled lead hands who are able to:
– Work under the lead of the foreman and able to – work independently or as part of a crew.
– Perform detailed work with precision, and bulk work with efficiency.
– Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis in all weather conditions.
– Safely drive truck and operate equipment.
– Enjoy interacting with people and engage in kind, respectful conversation.
– at least 1 year experience as a lead hand in landscape construction
– Experience safely operating power tools and other heavy equipment
It would be considered an asset if you have:
– 2+ years of work experience in horticulture, landscaping, or construction
– Certification within the landscaping industry
You must have a valid driver’s license, your own vehicle, and speak fluent English.
View original article here Source