Loader / Laborer for our Bulk Plus Logistics in Langley, BC
- Experience unloading railcars in a transload environment
- Able to work at highs with a GLG
- Mechanically inclined
- $22.79 per hour (Premium will be added for afternoon and night shift)
- 8-hour shifts. 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
- Flexibility and willingness to work all shifts 7-days a week including holidays if needed
- 2 full-time positions available.
- Loading railcars
- Receiving product
- Follow policies & procedures
- Work safely, using directed PPE
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion as to the Standard Repair Time Guidelines
- Working outside in all weather conditions.
Trimac Safety Commitment
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
- Strong communication – clear and concise skills when using the radio to communicate
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment
- Operation of hand tools
- Operation of air tools
- Positive work ethic
- Positive attitude & job performance
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 40lbs pounds or less
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 40lbs or less
- Educational Requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Valid class 5 license required.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
As a Trimac team member, your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay and opportunity for advancement.