Hello, we are glad you’ve found us!
We are currently looking for a cleaner/caretaker for our site in North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster
We are RH Radiant Home maintenance and janitorial company located in Lower Mainland.
Your Job Scope:
• Clean building common areas such as lobbies, hallways, elevators, gym, pool areas, saunas, amenity rooms, and lounges, etc.
• Sweep, mop, dust, and vacuum as required by strata or management.
• Maintain good housekeeping and general tidiness.
• Sanitize all high traffic touchpoints to ensure the health of all residents and staff
• Fill out logbook, follow up with requested comments, and report any problems to management with recorded time and date
• Litter pick-up and sweep the sidewalk and all walkways leading into all entrance doors
• Paid training time
• Part-time or full-time employment
• Opportunities for advancement
• Bi-weekly pay
• Steady employment all year round
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Schedule: • Weekends • Weekdays
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Previous residential/ strata cleaning experience an asset but not required.
• At least 1 year of cleaning experience
• Effective communication in English
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to deal with customers in a positive, courteous, and professional manner
Reference: If you are reliable and have relevant experience, please, connect with us! We thank all applicants, but only those who get shortlisted will be contacted.
Starting hourly wage: $ 19.00 per hour.
View original article here Source