Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To continue to fuel our growth, we are seeking Intermediate Software Engineers to join our Emerging Technology engineering team. Trulioo’s Emerging Technology team is responsible for driving new revenue-generating business lines. You will collaborate closely with product managers and UX specialists to help us on our journey to become the most customer driven and developer-friendly fintech company in the world. These are full-time positions located in our Vancouver HQ.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-stack development for modern cloud applications
- Breaking down user stories and other backlog items into appropriate tasks and driving their design and delivery
- Providing feedback and technical guidance to Product Managers and UX specialists during product discovery
- Proposing multiple solutions to problems with an understanding of tradeoffs
- Participation in all normal scrum ceremonies
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- A proven problem solver who loves to learn and apply the latest technologies
- High technical standards demonstrated through the appropriate use of patterns and practices, clean coding, thorough peer reviews, and unit testing
- A team-oriented philosophy that brings out the best in those around them
- Comfort working autonomously as well as collaboratively
- A philosophy of agile software development and DevOps principles
- A passion for learning and growing and sharing your knowledge with others
- Familiarity with AWS, Serverless, Microservice architectures, containerization and other modern application paradigms
- A customer first mindset
Education and Experience:
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering or other STEM field, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- An appropriate level of experience for the senior level being applied to
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you. #ZR
Powered by JazzHR
Job ID: 17863491
View original article here Source