We are the industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new & retrofit construction projects.
We are currently looking for an Installation Technician in our Vancouver Head Office. The right candidate should be proficient in performing the following primary duties:
• Review project drawings and layout of anchor systems in preparation for installation.
• Meet coordinating personnel on jobsite to review and adapt project plans as necessary.
• Perform jobsite installations in a timely, safe, and efficient manner.
• Complete Site Review documentation using clear and accurate descriptions.
• Assist with system repairs and inspections as required.
• Maintain a high level of communication with clients and Atlas staff to help resolve any onsite problems quickly.
• Assist with large project installations as required. Out of town and out of province work will occasionally be required.
• Ensure you co-operate fully with all other Atlas employees to maintain a harmonious atmosphere.
• Knowledge and understanding of fall protection systems is required
• Ability to read architectural and structural drawings
• Ability to work comfortably at heights is required
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must possess a valid drivers’ license and reliable vehicle as some travel is required
• Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, and OneDrive
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please reply with your resume and work experience. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.