At Wexxar Bel, corrugated container packaging applications are limited only by the imagination. Our WEXXAR case formers and case sealers have been installed in nearly 40 countries and consistently bring customers the lowest cost of ownership and the highest standards of safety. Wexxar Bel also offers the BEL line of corrugated box sealers, tapers, and packing systems as well as the IPAK line of tray and bliss formers, stackers, and sealers systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Wexxar Bel helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible to:
- Provide top level customer service to customers, channel partner distributors, outside sales team and internal departments; engineering, production, logistics, accounting.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships through telephone conversations, email communications and face to face meetings.
- Act as the critical project coordinator both internally and externally for gathering and communicating data/information and following up on needed information.
- Analyze data to effectively and accurately prepare quotes, process orders, and answer inquiries.
- Document and proactively anticipate and plan for potential bottlenecks or problem areas during quote/order process.
- Successfully complete milestones in developing product knowledge and understanding of company products and the packaging industry.
- Support the Outside Sales Team in assigned territories by providing administration in an efficient and timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain various reports using advanced excel and ERP skills, detailing project plans/progress.
- Follow up with customers/distributor/agents for corrugate samples and payments/deposits and other needed information.
- College diploma or University degree in Business, engineering or technology;
- 2 -5 years’ work experience in customer service, sales and/ or coordinating projects;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Hardworking, respectful, motivated, and enthusiastic;
- Experience interpreting and extracting data from a computerized ERP/ MRP system (Syteline preferred);
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), including ability to run and analyze reports while using various excel tools;
- Experience in the packaging machinery industry, corrugated industry, or manufacturing processes are considered strong assets for this role; and
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without Company sponsorship.
BENEFITS: As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (hourly rate), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, and a generous paid time off program.
Pro Mach is committed to providing an accessible workspace. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process please notify the Company.
- 3 – 5 years: Working in a manufacturing environment
- 3 – 5 years: Customer Service
- Some college or better
- Technical/other training or better
- Technically Inclined
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skills
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
View original article here Source