– Plan, organize, design, develop, evaluate and recommend software requirements and upgrades for various departments.
– Identifying areas needed for modifications in existing programs and subsequently developing modifications.
– Assist in development of Human Resource Information Systems.
– Instal integration and operation of electronic data processing (EDP).
– Develop quality assurance and procedures for electronic data storage, computer systems and operations.
– Process and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
– Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design. develop and test computer-based systems
– Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate, and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
– Control budget and expenditures on a project basis.
– Collect and document users’ requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
– Maintaining and upgrading systems.
– Provide IT, Microsoft and Adobe, support to Users.
– Develop and maintain add-ons for Microsoft 365.
– Training Users.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or related field.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience.
– 2 years of experience providing desktop and application support.
– Knowledge of Java, N-Tier Architecture
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of diverse projects and balance diverse interest, risks, and priorities.
– Strong organizational, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
– Bachelor degree or higher qualification
– 8400 West Road, Unit # 1115, Richmond, BC, V6X 0S7
– 40 hours/week
Send your resume via email: email@example.com
View original article here Source