Beverage Manufacturer Organization
Holds Red Seal Millwright or Red Seal Electrician Ticket
Dayshifts Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Permanent position with 4 days on 3 days off
Located on South Surrey
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Maintenance electrician/millwright to join the Maintenance Team on a permanent shift basis located in South Surrey
• Pay rate: $40/hr
• Dayshifts: Monday to Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm
• Extended medical & dental plan
• Part of a unionized environment
• Located in South Surrey
• Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance
• Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
• Assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using PLC, electrical and/or mechanical skills
• Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
• Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery
• Red Seal Millwright or Red Seal Electrician Ticket
• Line maintenance within a food and beverage production environment preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated and with a good attitude towards peers
• Able to work autonomously and in a team
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.