Are you a customer service representative located in Vancouver looking for a new opportunity within the financial sector? Do you value customers and provide a high level of customer service over the telephone? If so, then we may have the role for you. We are currently looking for a customer service representative (call center representative) to join our team working from home for a contract role that is 6-12 months with the possibility of extension/ permanent. This role is part-time (open to full time as well) and may extend/ go permanent.
**Please note, this role is working from home to begin with but may transition to the Vancouver office. Equipment will be provided (1 computer and 2 screens). You will need high speed internet connected via an Ethernet wire**
The main responsibilities of this role is to respond to all client inquiries regarding contracts via inbound phone and inbound email. There will be a high volume of phone calls in this role (approximately 25 per day). 5 weeks of extensive training provided (3 weeks products and systems training + 2 weeks shadowing).
This position is Mon-Fri with office hours (8:00am-1:00pm). 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours. Position starting from June 21st, 2021.
Pay rate: $20.00 (Additional $2.00 for French Bilingual) plus 4% vacation pay on top.
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please apply directly to this posting as we are interviewing this week! This role will close by May, 23rd 2021, so please do not hesitate with your application!
Whilst we appreciate all applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
– Paid $20.00 plus 4% vacation pay on top (so roughly $20.8 all included)
– Additional $2.00 for French Bilingual
– Paid weekly, every Friday
– Health benefits available
– Part time role (Max 30 hours hours a week)
– Starting from June 21st, 2021.
– Work with a company in Vancouver with an excellent culture
– Learn about the financial industry
– Gain excellent customer service experience
– An industry leading company
– Great office hours
– Working as part of a super friendly and cohesive team
– Lots of potential for growth and extensive learning in the role
– 6 month contract role with high possibility of extension to 12 months / permanent offer
**Please note, this role is working from home to begin with and transition to office. You will need high speed internet connected via an Ethernet wire**
– Answer all customer questions in an efficient and timely manner whilst building rapport
over the phone and via email. (Training shall be provided).
– Provide a high level of product knowledge to help resolve any issues or concerns
– Actively responding to inbound calls and inbound emails
– Meet all internal targets / call centre KPIs
– Liaise with all other internal departments to help provide an excellent customer
– Handle any and all escalations
– Interactions will be in English
– Administrative duties as required
– Must have a Customer Service background.
– Call center experience will be an asset
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
– French language will be an asset
– Should be technology friendly
– Finance background/knowledge will be an asset
– Must have internet that connects via an Ethernet cable / Ethernet wire (hard-wired connection)
– Can work well as part of a small team in Vancouver
– Must be able to work from home
– ** Must be able to clear a criminal and credit background check**
If you think you have got what it takes and are interested in this position please apply directly to this posting or email Sophie with the subject “Customer Service Representative (Vancouver)” by May 23rd, 2021.
View original article here Source