Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is looking for Human Resources Director (NOC 0112) Vancouver, BC
Human Resources Director in our company is a top-manager who responsible for managing, planning, co-ordinating and control day-to-day operations of HR department, develop and implement HR strategies, workforce planning and forecasting, employee training and development, occupation classification, pay administration etc.
We’re looking for experienced Human Resources Director who will work closely with other departmental managers, facilitating the implementation of people management processes. The position location is Metro Vancouver area, 400-319 W. Hastings St., Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Manage, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate day-to-day operations of HR department, develop and implement policies and procedures;
• Manage and co-ordinate recruitment strategy, communication and training strategies, workforce planning and forecasting;
• Oversee the analysis of employee data and information, design and implement effective training and development projects and programs;
• Identify staffing needs in conjunction with other departmental managers, oversee the classification and rating of occupations;
• Advise and assist other managers on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs;
• Negotiate employment agreements, ensure compliance with laws and regulations;
• Oversee the preparation of reports, payroll administration, track department budgets;
• Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a professional manner, organize and conduct employee information meetings.
Requirements for the position:
– Experience: 3-5 years of work experience is required;
– Education: a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
– Language: good English, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Compensation: $100,000 CAD annually
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
About the company:
Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is related to Access Softek, Inc., a rapidly-growing US based financial software development company with 30 years of industry experience. Our apps are in use by over 400 financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of members and shape communities across the country. Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. represents Access Softek’s expansion into the Canadian market.
How to apply: please send an up-to-date résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source