Title of Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Work location: 8187 Swenson Way Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1J5
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment:
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.
Wage: $40 per hour
Benefits: Stat pay, 2 weeks of paid vacation or 4% vacation pay per year, and group health insurance (including dental & vision).
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Organized, Values and ethics, Judgement
• Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
• Perform quality assurance checks and internal reviews of current systems and policies.
• Consistently ensure business practices are in accordance with current human resource policies and labor laws to aid with company staff retention.
• Help create and implement applicant tracking systems in order to match job seekers to employers.
• Assist with employee recruitment, orientation and training of staff.
• Provide the company with updated salary and job description information.
• Reoutline job duties and reshape positions to increase the job performance of employees.
• Prepare and enter payroll records for the accountant.
• Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
• Arrange collective agreements on behalf of both employers and employees, mediate labour disputes and provide summaries and advice on labour relations.
• Provide outline of disciplinary processes and conduct disciplinary review conferences.
• Develop employee restructuring plans and formulate severance packages.
• Conduct regular research of employee benefit, health and safety practices and provide recommendations to alter existing policies.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
View original article here Source