Are you interested in the banking industry? Do you have previous HR admin support experience within a financial institution? Do you have advanced Excel and Access knowledge? If so this could be the role for you!
Our client, a multinational bank, is looking for an HR Administrative Support individual in Vancouver for a 10 month contract!
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Pay: $25.33/ hour
In HR Administrative Support your main job duties will include:
– Serves as a P&R team support point of contact to assist with respect to the Pension, Benefit and Disability Management programs
– Provides pension administration support for the Pension Plans which would include expense payments, contribution funding, pension reconciliations, responding to pension and retiree inquiries, pension calculations, pension enrollments, maintaining E-manual system for pension, transitioning employees into retirement
– Supports the short term and long term disability programs, which includes payroll documentation, communications both written and verbal with employees and managers.
– Liaison with disability vendor and Rehab consultants to discuss case management, and internal customers (ER Consultants, Relationship Managers, Employees, legal and Managers)
– Manage gradual return to work programs including the organization of ergonomic assessments and rehab services
– Handles assigned projects from management: completes other tasks and input regular entries/updates as assigned and necessary. Give inputs to supported related Projects on a case-by-case basis.
– Employees across country and subsidiaries, vendors of outsourced services, HR Business Support and Service Delivery, Global Service Centers
– Provide counsel and guidance to employees and management on the interpretation of pension, benefits and leave of absence policies for issues within assigned function
– Gain experience in a multinational bank
– Competitive pay rate
– Be part of a diverse and growth-driven culture
– Standard office hours
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
– 3+ Years Experience working in an HR Admin Support Capacity within a Financial Institution
– Strong Working Knowledge of Excel and Access (Cannot be basic level)
– Proven HR Knowledge of Pension Plans
– Strong organizational, problem-solving and communications skills
– Ability to exercise discretion and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential issues
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience with Ergonomic Assessments and Facilitating Rehab Services (Very nice must have)
Interested in the HR Administrative support position in Vancouver? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.