Position: Home Support Worker
Salary: $ 20 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week
Employment type: full time
Work Location: 3555 Westminster Hwy, Richmond BC V7C 5P6
Person requiring care: 59-yr old with diabetes and bronchiectasis with concurrent infection
Benefits: Private health insurance
• Plan, prepare, cook and serve nutritious meals
• Administer medications
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties including disinfect, vacuum and mop the floors on a daily basis.
• Perform personal laundry services
• Provide personal care and other aspects of personal hygiene
• Provide companionship
• Assist in regular exercise, e. g. walk
• Accompany to doctor’s appointments.
• Shop for groceries and other household items.
• Follow all safety rules and special rules as laid out by employer
• Perform other related duties as required by employer
• Secondary education;
• 1 year of home support worker experience;
• Be able to understand and speak English;
• Good at cooking；
• Friendly personality and desire to help others;
• Be physically fit to fulfill this position, including reaching and bending to clean;
• Organized and reliable;
Position is available and open to local applicants including indigenous people and newcomers as well as overseas applicants. If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
View original article here Source