Reporting directly to the Regional Commercial Director, the Sales Representative is responsible for sales growth & customer retention. This will be achieved through aggressive new business development, by maintaining relationships and growing services with existing customers.
The defined sales territory is Vancouver & Interior BC.
This position is ideally suited for someone with history excelling at sales into industrial manufacturing, petrochemical, mining, Government, institutional, environmental consulting and broker clients. This position is accountable for leading and facilitating contact with key and target customers for selling a full suite of company products and services.
• Exceed revenue and margin budgets within a defined customer base & market segment year over year
• Develop new business opportunities by prospecting, networking, sales calls generation, and by travelling throughout a defined sales territory
Identify and propose new solution based services to key and targeted customers
• Expand business opportunities and manage relationships with existing customers
• Provide technical service knowledge and support to your customer base
• Identify pricing levels and opportunities to win new business
• Establish contract terms and conditions with key and targeted customers
• Develop and execute an annual sales plans that meets or exceeds revenue and margin targets
• Monitor activity levels and revenues from customers to report on performance
• Develop comprehensive marketing reports that include new business opportunities, critical success factors, market expectations, industry knowledge and competition
• Work with the Branch Managers and Technical Group to maximize utilization of each facility
• Work with Customer Service to identify issues and implement correction actions in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
Experience & Education
• University or college education in Sciences, Business or Engineering
• Minimum of 5-7years of previous waste management or heavy industrial sales experience
• Previous experience selling solution based sales and services is a definite asset
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Superior interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a broader Sales Team
• Experience using Salesforce an asset.
Salary: $60k-$85k (based on experience)
Contact info : ☎️ 365.324.4506
If interest, send you resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source