Visit our website to apply NOW: www.faberconnect.com/worker
Faber is looking for experienced Pipelayers that are able to work with a team in a long-term project. The Pipelayer will be required to have their own tools, a method of transportation to the job site, a class 5 drivers license, and MOL mandated training certificates (Worker Safety Awareness, WHMIS and Working at Heights).
The following is a list of the skills that we are looking for:
- General pipelaying, pipework, grading, and excavation skills
- Align and position pipes for welding or sealing
- Check slopes for project requirements
- Ability to connect pipe pieces and seal joints
- Ability to read and understand project blueprints
- Efficiency in working with water mains, storm mains, and sewer mains
- General labour when required
Salary: $33/hr (Journeyman) – $36/hr (Red Seal), paid on a weekly basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
Work days: Monday to Friday
View original article here Source