North America’s exclusive designer, manufacturer, and distributor of Valor Fireplaces is currently seeking a full-time Order Fulfillment Clerk for our Parts Department.
What is the position?
The Order Fulfillment Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service by guaranteeing that orders are picked, packed and shipped out accurately and efficiently, and ensuring that inventory coming into the parts department is properly received and accounted for.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create a positive customer experience by meeting the needs of our dealers quickly, professionally, and accurately
• Ship parts orders; pick and pack parts orders for our dealers, prepare courier waybills and schedule pick ups
• Assemble Valor kits and small parts for the parts department
• Receive incoming parts shipments from vendors
• Replenish parts inventory by picking transfers from raw materials warehouse, and preparing transfers to our US parts department
• Assist with annual inventory counts
• Ensure day to day cleanliness of the parts department
• Support Parts Order Entry by answering customer inquiries (via phone and email) and entering parts orders when required
• Other tasks assigned by Parts Supervisor
What you bring:
• Attention to detail and good time management
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Capability to lift and carry up to 75lbs as well as stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate and read in English
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is an asset
*Please Note: Steel toed shoes are required for this position. An allowance is provided after 3 month probation.
What we offer:
• Competitive Compensation – We are looking for a long-term employee and are willing to pay a proper living wage.
• Profit Sharing – We have a profit sharing program that you are enrolled in after the first year of employment.
• Employee Benefits – We offer group health and insurance benefits, group RRSP matching, and a fitness allowance after successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
• Continuing Education – We are happy to support any employee that wishes to further their education with relevant courses.
If you wish to join us on our journey of excellence, please send us your contact information with resume and we will get back to you. To learn more about Valor please visit www.valorfireplaces.com.
View original article here Source