Dessert Holdings is a leading baked goods platform providing premium layer cakes, cheesecakes, brownies, bars, and other desserts to the retail in-store bakery (“ISB”) and foodservice channels on a largely private label basis. We are a rapidly growing company comprised of The Original Cakerie (acq. December 2015), Lawler’s Foods (acq. July 2016), and Atlanta Cheesecake Company (acq. January 2018). We are poised for continued growth by bringing high quality products to both retail grocery and food service across North America. Led by a senior team with strong company pedigrees and experience driving improvement – we have exciting opportunities to be a part of this high performance, growth focused organization.
We are looking to hire Full Time Relief Mixers AM/PM to join our production team in the AM shift at our Delta,BC Facility. Our Mixers follow strict recipes and procedures and use computerized equipment to batch and mix ingredients for cake production.
Duties will include:
- Follow production guidelines specification sheets, task sheets, and recipes to produce high quality cakes and desserts
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed for all recipe formulations and department specifications
- Set-up and preparation and cleanliness of the mixing area
- Uphold our BRC (British Retail Consortium) commitments to ensure the food safety and quality
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (AM shifts start anywhere between 12:00am to 10:45am).
- Experience in food manufacturing an asset
- This position works in production when not working in mixing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent work references
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attendance history
- Physically fit – ability to lift and push heavy items
- Understanding of weights & measures
- Ability to work 10.5 hour shifts
What We Offer:
Pay Rate : $19.48/hr
This position offers extended health benefits, as well as company contribution pension plan
We thank you in advance for your interest in The Original Cakerie. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: On the spot interviews are not currently happening. Please apply online on our website and you will be contacted within 3 business days if shortlisted.
Dessert Holdings – Canada
View original article here Source