Visit our website to apply NOW: www.faberconnect.com/worker
Faber is looking for Framing Carpenters that are able to work with a team to provide framing services. The Framing Carpenter will be required to have their own tools, a method of transportation to the job site, a class 5 drivers license, and MOL mandated training certificates (Worker Safety Awareness, WHMIS and Working at Heights).
The following is a list of the skills that we are looking for:
- Interpret construction plans
- Prepare building and site materials
- Make repairs when needed
- Perform finishing work to the completed framework
- Follow all safety standards of the job site
- Install trim on finished construction projects
- Efficiency with general labour tasks and cleaning of the site
Salary: Up to $30/hr paid on a weekly basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
Work days: Monday to Friday
View original article here Source