Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
Are you looking for a full-time job in warehousing?
Do you enjoy working in a team setting and open to different job responsibilities?
We are hiring Forklift Operators with SDCB & Reach Forklift certificates and are looking to have the qualified candidates start as soon as possible. You will make a good fit if you are great with attention to detail and if you enjoy hands-on (physical) work.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Location: Delta, BC
05:00 am – 01:30 pm
08:00 am – 04:30 pm
Pay Rate: $19.90 /hour
– Starting wages of $19.90 hourly
– Transit accessible
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– Dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Shipping and receiving duties manually lifting
– Assisting in the organization of incoming stock
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
– Must have a SDCB & Reach forklift ticket
– Minimum of 1+ years of experience in shipping & receiving in warehouse setting.
– Must have own steel toe boots
– Must be able to lift up to 40+ lbs
– Reliable, responsible & willing to get the job done
– Good attention to detail
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to DT at email@example.com /Meghna at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Text ‘SDCB’ to DT @ 604-377-9299 or Meghna @ 236-334-7171
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source