Located at YVR Airport
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $ 18.25 per hour
• Shift premium of $3.00 per hour for working between 12:00 am and 5:00 am
• Transportation may be provided if commuting to or from work between 1:00 am and 5:00 am (for eligible employees)
• Full-time position
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
Joe & the Juice is NEW to Canada, which makes this position even more exciting!!! Check us out https://www.joejuice.com/ it’s a different vibe at Joe & the Juice it’s an outgoing, fun and respectful place to work. Dress code is very casual, black jeans with no rips, basic black t-shirt with no offensive writing and your favorite sport team’s cap! At Joe & the Juice, we like to support our sport teams and the people we work with. We believe if we work together, we can make magic!!!
This Food & Beverage Associate / Juicer Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Working with people, making delicious juices, sandwiches and more and all this in a fast paced environment
• Working at the Joe & the Juice location at Vancouver International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Food & Beverage Associate / Juicer to:
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
• Opening shift 4:00am, Closing Shift: midnight. Shifts assigned between 4:00am – 2:00pm and 2:00pm – midnight.
• Work a full-time schedule
Food & Beverage Associate / Juicer Key Duties:
• Keeping a high level of cleaning/hygiene of the workplace and yourself.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of your stations and your task responsibilities.
• Ensure all daily & weekly tasks are completed.
• Follow through with any tasks that have not been completed.
• Must be able to keep up at a quick pace and have a great gift for speed of service with a sense of urgency.
• Have an outgoing personality, and a talent to sell.
• Must be able to work day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
• Fluent in English
• Vehicle required due to shift times
• 2-3 years of food experience
• Food safe/serving it right (Not required but must be willing to obtain it)
• Be able to lift 40 pounds
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
“Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.”
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Job ID: 31842858
View original article here Source