Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As an Equipment Associate at United Rentals, you will perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth Trench Safety branch operation. Your primary objective will be to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunity into our Driver development program.
Additional duties include the following:
– Assemble, load and unload equipment, assist with deliveries and prepare equipment for rental
– Perform routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
– Verify delivery tickets and returns for accuracy
– Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
– Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
– Other duties assigned as needed
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
– Knowledge of trench safety equipment is preferred, but willing to train
– Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
– Diligent attention to safety
– Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of United Rentals’ policies and procedures.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select provinces.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
View original article here Source