Are you an experienced Enterprise Architect with experience in establishing an approach for alignment of application portfolio to the company’s strategy? Our Brampton client is seeking to hire an Enterprise Architect. Work location is Brampton, initially it is remote to start but will be onsite in the coming months.
Apply to this amazing Enterprise Architect opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As an Enterprise Architect with our Brampton client, you’ll be:
• Evaluating internal functions and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
• Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals
• Conducting research in various aspects of IT delivery, planning and operations.
• Providing business architecture and application architecture guidance.
• Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals.
• Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
• Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, and views of the overall application portfolio.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for an Enterprise Architect role with our Brampton client, you must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Experience in system architecture and enterprise architecture.
• Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good leadership and motivational skills.
• Experience in modeling and graphic representations.
• Experience with TOGAF and other EA frameworks
• Experience with business architecture
Please contact Meenakshi Yadav with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source