We are a not-for-profit organization infused with dynamic faith, committed to a common vision. We are multi-ethnic, multi-generational, Christ-loving and people-friendly regenerated souls.
• Design visual layout of content;
• Create, produce, and manage high-quality content;
• Regularly check and track content for accuracy;
• Work as a web designer if the need arise;
• Use social media for the better presence of the organization;
• Track and analyze website’s traffic;
• Be well informed with new trends in web technology that will enhance the online presence; and
• Update and maintain web content/assets
• Preferred Level of Education of the participant: post-Secondary, but High schooler can apply.
• New immigrant
• Canadian citizen, permanent resident, and Refugee protection status
• Visible minorities/racialized youth
• Youth who have not previously been employed and for whom this would be their first job experience
Reference ID: Canada Summer Job ID #:202106262
Contract length: 9 weeks
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.20 per hour
Mask is required and office surfaces are sanitized regularly.
View original article here Source