Brighter Mechanical is growing. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
Brighter Mechanical is the leading re-piping contractor in British Columbia. We are a values driven company that is guided by principles that have not gone out of style in the 30 years we have been in business. We believe in providing exceptional service to our customers; taking pride in a job well done; treating our employees well; owning up to any errors that are made and fixing them as quickly as possible; being open, honest and, honorable in the way we conduct business.
We strive to create an environment where the best people want to work and can bring their best to work every day.
We are looking for people with a good attitude and solid work ethic to join our team. Positions available include:
• Experienced Drywall Finisher for Full-Time Permanent Position
There are a number of great advantages to working with Brighter Mechanical.
• Wage – $27.00 – $28.00 per hour
• Steady, full time work (40 hours per week) within the Lower Mainland
• Benefits that include 100% coverage on health care expenses, 80% coverage on all basic dental and 50% coverage of all major dental services up to $2,500 per year
• Training and mentorship to continue to build your career and earning potential
• Genuine career growth potential and long term employment opportunity
• Profit sharing opportunities for all employees, from day one
• A great team culture. We strive to treat our employees very well
What we are looking for in a long term employee at Brighter
• Minimum 4 years drywall finisher experience
• Experience in the domestic re-pipe industry is an asset
• Familiar with cutting and removal of drywall patches for reinstallation
• Capable of removal and reinstallation of tile patches
• Experience with foam and fiberglass pipe insulation application
• Capable of drywall patch installations
• Proficiency in framing and boarding ceiling, bulkheads and columns
• Expertise in taping repairs and able to repair drywall patches to original finish
• Must be able to match and blend textured ceilings and walls to original finish
• Knowledge of application of Firestop Systems is an asset
• Proficient and experienced in dealing directly with customers and residents
• Able to speak English fluently
• Excellent work ethic and pride in a job done right
• Great team attitude
• Willingness to continuously learn and improve
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
View original article here Source