Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employees to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion. Emterra is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, a certified diverse supplier of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), the Canadian Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBE) and WEConnect International.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s greenest employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now!
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, here are some of the reasons to work for Emterra Group.
• A FOUR DAY WORK WEEK – GUARANTEED 40 HOURS – LONG WEEKEND EVERY WEEK
• Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
• Local runs, home every night
• Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
• $500 Driver referral program
• Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
• Safe operations of a Class 3 vehicle with air brakes;
• Safe collection of residential recycle blue boxes;
• Daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections;
• Observe safe work practices;
• Delivery of recycling to the recycle processing facility;
• Effective communication with the Route Supervisor and customers; and,
• Providing a professional collection service and promoting a positive company image.
• Class 3 license with Air Endorsement and an abstract acceptable to the Employer;
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
• Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers;
• Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs; and
• Punctual, reliable, team player.
To apply follow link below.
View original article here Source